Wednesday, January 5, 2022

New Year, New Goals!

 So it's now 2022, I haven't posted in a LONG TIME!

I'm working to try to focus less on having all the chores done and more on enjoying the things I like doing - family, quilting, sewing, my jewellery business, and other things besides laundry, dusting, sweeping, etc. Of course I'm going to do those things but I'm not interested in them running the show.

I've joined a quilt along from The Blanket Statement. See the link here: https://theblanketstatement.ca/blogs/the-blanket-statement/home-street-qal. I'm excited to get back into things.

I really enjoy quilting and I haven't done much for a long time. I have a closet full of fabric but haven't touched in far too long.

I'll post my QAL progress on Instagram and on here too. Wish my luck!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment