I made myself breakfast yesterday and I have to combine 4 (5 if you count cleaning) of my favourite things in this one instance!
1) Hormel's Pre-Cooked Bacon - we get this from Costco, keep it in our freezer, and it's so hand for sandwiches, breakfast, salads, etc. Pop a few pieces into the microwave for 30 seconds and it's great (little to no fat) bacon without the grease spots on your stovetop!
2) T-Fal's Non-Stick Pan - I love nonstick! Anything that makes my life easier deserves a thumbs up! I have a large pan and a smaller one I was using for eggs in this particular instance.
3) Epicure's Smoky Bacon Topper - this product is only seasonally available in the summer but it is one of my biggest sellers. I love it in eggs, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, casseroles, and much more! I always have this on hand.
4) Epicure's Silicone Corner Spatula - I LOVE this thing! It was amazing at eggs. Usually I use one I got from my grandma but this spatula hugs the corners of my pan and it made clean up a breeze!
5) Norwex's SpiriSponge - Look this scrubber up! It's awesome!
Did I mention before that I sell Epicure? It's a wonderful Canadian company that focuses on healthy cooking and eating. They're focusing on providing healthy food options to Canadians. They have amazing cookware as well (I love their non-stick pan too ha ha).
You can shop online at my shop here: http://rachelleundershute.myepicure.com and for December 12-14 ONLY, you can get free direct shipping to your door via FedEx!! If I did an Epicure Favourites post, it would take way too long. For now I'll give you a few:
1) 3 Onion Dip Mix
2) Silicone Steamers
3) Silicone Cooking Tools (see #4 above)
4) Pulled Pork Seasoning - by far my biggest seller!
5) Chipotle, Bacon & Cheddar Dip Mix - great if you like spicy!
So many more!!!