Friday, February 27, 2015

Cruisin' into 30

So I'm turning 30 this year (what?!) and my husband is taking me on an Alaskan Cruise!! I am so excited.

We've gone on a few cruises before:
- May 2009 (husband and family, no me): Alaska

- August 2010 (us only - Honeymoon): Mexico (Los Angeles California, Cabo San Lucas Mexico, Mazatlan Mexico, Puerto Vallarta Mexico, Los Angeles California)

- February 2011 (us only): Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Florida, Coco Cay Bahamas, Charlotte Amalie St. Thomas, Philipsburg St. Maarten, Port Canaveral Florida

- February 2012 (us with my parents): Western Caribbean (Fort Lauderdale Florida, Labadee Haiti, Falmouth Jamaica, Cozumel Mexico, Fort Lauderdale Florida)

- December 2013 (us with my sister and her husband): Eastern Caribbean (Fort Lauderdale Florida, Philipsburg St. Maarten, Basseterre St. Kitts, San Juan Puerto Rico, Labadee Haiti, Fort Lauderdale Florida)

I have never been to Alaska and I've heard that everyone who goes there loves it. All the cruises we've done in the past have been round-trip but we're trying a one-way trip this time and flying back home at the end.

Our Itinerary (7-Night Northbound Alaska & Hubbard Glacier):

  • Day One - Vancouver, British Columbia
  • Day Two - Cruising the Inside Passage, British Columbia
  • Day Three - Ketchikan, Alaska
  • Day Four - Icy Strait Point, Alaska
  • Day Five - Juneau, Alaska
  • Day Six - Skagway, Alaska
  • Day Seven - Cruising the Hubbard Glacier, Alaska
  • Day Eight - Seward, Alaska


We have always traveled with Royal Caribbean and they have been amazing. For that reason, I won't comment on any other line because I have no experience with them.

Any packing or sight-seeing suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment